Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day 257

I’m relieved to know my uncle and his family are safe but their house was damaged by Hurricane Ike. The good thing is they have insurance so once the storm passes and they can return to their home, they will be able to pick up where they left off.

I watched the Coco Chanel movie on Lifetime. Very interesting story. Something about strong and determined women living out their lives without the companionship of the loves of their lives. Why is that? Are women not allow to have it all?

Coco almost lived with the love of her life but he died in a car accident on the way to see her. Dang. That totally sucked.

I wonder if the love of my life is already dead. Probably. Maybe he hasn’t been born yet? Yuck. I don’t want someone young enough to be my son.

I’ve decided I don’t like school anymore. I’m four classes away and I just want to stop. Stop and let it be. Just fukitol.

But then I remember February is just around the corner and I will be able to exhale once and for all. I’m just tired of sitting in front of a computer. I would like to not get on my computer for a month. That will be my goal. I won’t even blog. Everything I write will be in a paper journal. I will spend my time watching tv and taking some serious notes.

Not being on my computer for 1 month is going to prove challenging. It will be the equivalent of holding my breathe for an entire month. I can’t even hold my breathe for 30 seconds.

I need to go to bed and get some sleep. I have an early day tomorrow. I’ve got to finish the last of my paper and then do some job searching.

0 comments: