Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 274


I can’t really talk about my mentor picture because it’s something Thumb Twiddle related. All I can say is, if the man in the picture had to work with one person who absolutely loathed him, and another person who’s guidance was vague, he probably wouldn’t be good with his monkey wrench or ask you if he could adjust your pipes.

Now, another pit bull sets a bad example for the entire breed. I think people forget that dogs have to be respected. Certain breeds, especially pit bulls, chows, and akitas, and whole list of other large dogs, shouldn’t be left alone with children.

I wish, my mom’s chow Nicholas, still had his balls. However, he has lupus and his balls would often cause him pain because of the sores that would develop on his nut sack. I don’t think he misses his painfully gigantic balls.

I don’t have much to write about. I just wanted to get my daily blogging in. I’m going to bed now.

0 comments: