Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day 271

I attempted to drive over Musical Road (Ave K between 60th and 70th) today but it was paved over. I wish I had known about it sooner it seems like it would have been quite the sound.

I didn’t get any of my homework done today. I had to leave the house for 4 hours because we set of a couple of insect foggers. There was quite an ant invasion in the past couple of days. I’m hoping this will send the message to the ants to stay the heck out of the house.

I went to see a movie. Babylon A.D. It was terrible. It seems a good story line is hard to come by or necessary in movies today. I think I’m going to forbid myself from going to see movies for the next year unless it’s a classic.

I think the problem is, people aren’t studying the craft of story telling, which is why Babylon A.D. had extravagant fight scenes and special effects to make up for the bad storyline of the movie.

I just finished watching War of the Roses. I really like this movie. I don’t feel like going into what I liked about the movie but I liked it. I don’t see movies like that anymore.

In my exhile from home for 4 hours, I went to Panera Bread in Lancaster to do some reading (I left my laptop at home because I didn’t want to leave it in the car while I watched Babylon). Panera was really nice. I think Panera Bread learned something about it’s Palmdale location because the Lancaster Panera Bread has a much better layout. I’ll definitely be hanging out in Panera Bread more often.

I’ve bee having the hardest time getting into class the past month, but I haven’t been able to log in at all today and I have homework due. I’m going to have to post big time tomorrow to try to make up for my homework being late. I should have done my homework Thursday night and turned it in then. Urgh!!!!

0 comments: