Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 264

I procrastinated big time today with my paper. I’m usually more than half-way done by now but I haven’t even made a dent. It’s a good thing I still have tomorrow. Motivation is really hard to come by.

I can do it. Only three more classes after this. I can do it. I can do. I know I can do it.

The little Shavonne who could.

For some reason, all I want to do is sleep. I usually only get this way when Flo comes to town but she came almost a week ago. I’m hoping it isn’t the Valley Fever acting up. Fatigue is one of the symptoms.

Escrow closes on that house I bought in Michigan. I’ll be a home owner on Monday. If things play out the way I hope they do, I will have many houses. I would like to buy nine more houses next year. I have to first worry about getting the house that closes escrow on Monday rented before the year is over.

I went to see Lakeview Terrace. It was a good movie. I would hate to live next door to someone like Abel. Anyway, there were moments where I liked Abel but he seemed to get too caught up in his own anger and unethical dealings. I still didn’t quite get what his issues were with his interracial couple neighbors. Other than what he said in the bar about his wife’s death, it was all speculation; however, I think there was a logical explanation as to why his wife was riding with her boss mid-day. Several actually and if Abel was such a prick with his wife as he seemed to be with his children, then I can understand why he suspected his wife was having an affair at the time of her death.

It sure is getting darker faster. I hate daylight savings time. In a few weeks, I will gain an hour of sleep but lose an hour for turning in my homework. Gotta love that.

Cash flow balances. I’m learning a great deal in this class on resource optimization. I’m pretty good at handling my own finances, which is why I’m usually never short on cash when there’s an emergency I need to take care of. I don’t have much business experience, so I have to rely on my instincts for handling my own finances to get through the course.

I need to get a some writing done on my paper. I want to shut down by midnight so I can get up early and continue with my paper. I plan to do some studying in Panera Bread tomorrow with a friend.

0 comments: