Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 254

There two earthquakes, one in Japan and another in Indonesia and as a result of the earthquakes, tsunami warnings. And on top of all that, Hurricane Ike will hit Houston sometime soon if it already hasn’t.

My mom of course blames global warming. The reality is, global warming doesn’t exist, at least like we think. I’d like to think of it as global recycling.

Scientist spend all their time trying to convince the world Earth as gone through several stages of hot and cold where the ice caps completely melted or the Earth became one big ice ball. Either way, it seems these periods of extreme were unpreventable.

So, why do people think we can stop it now?

Why would a guy who doesn’t even have boobs wear a bra? I mean there’s nothing there to go south.

I can’t wait until the weekend.

I can’t wait until next year.

Yes, they got rid of Miss Stinky Attitude on ANTM.

0 comments: