Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 266

Only 100 days left of 2008. What a milestone. I’ve blogged everyday for the last 265 days and I will continue to do so until next year.

I wish I didn’t have school because if any year was going to be a year for non-stop blogging, it would be this one. The olympics in China, the presidential election, my rebirth and whatever else I exciting to blog about.

I’m hoping I will have more to blog about next year as I totally plan giving my entire life a make over. The first thing I’m going to really put 150% effort into is my employment. I plan on leaving my current employer by June the latest.

But enough about all that.

Tonight is the season premier of Heroes. I’m totally heartbroken as I now have to decide between Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Heroes. The choice would be easy if I had a dvr. I could record both and then watch when I have the time. This time last year I didn’t have this issue as I was able to watch my favorite shows online; however, my internet connection is slower than dial-up and I have the hardest time doing simple things like logging into school or checking my email.

I’ve lucked out. The season premier of Heroes is at 9 p.m. Yes! I can watch Terminator.

I just a preview of RockNRolla starring Gerry Butler! Yes. I’m going to see that movie just because he’s in it. So scrumptious.

John is going to have one hell of a time getting rid of Cameron if she turns into a stalker fembot. There’s something seriously wrong with a fembot when she starts saying she loves a guy. That’s all I’m saying.

I just realize the two shows that I don’t feel like I can live without (or at least are good enough to replace Buffy) are the two shows that aren’t on ABC.

Cameron and the blonde (Riley) are at a standoff. Will Riley tell Cameron where John is? Will Cameron get to John in time?

Oh shoot. Next week’s Terminator is going to be good.

Time for Heroes.

Oh dang. Dang, dang, dang. Oh. Dang.

Peter Petrelli is hot! There’s something about a guy with a facial scare and dressed in black.

Yeah, Mohinder is a hottie, too. However, what kind of name is Mohinder? Can you imagine screaming that name during mind-blowing sex?

Oh, Mohinder!

Ooo, Mohinder!

Oh, oh, oooooooh Mo-hin-der!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever. He’d have to change his name.

“Eat your brain? Claire, that’s disgusting.” - Sylar, Heroes


I think I’ve blogged enough about tonight’s shows. Oh, dang. I didn’t know we’d have two hours of Heroes. Another late night for me.

Oh. It seems one heroine will get to scream out Mohinder’s name. He, he, he.

“Oh. You are different.” -Maya, Heroes

0 comments: