Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 259

Okay, I’m not really into the whole cheesy into to Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

John cut his hair in the last episode. He looks all grown up now.

I just love this show. It ranks right up there with Buffy.

Okay, so who is the blonde? Will she be the one to drive fembot (Cameron) to a jealous rage? (I doubt this will ever happen because that’s more drama than sci-fi but it is nice to speculate.)

Brian Austin Green is so dang hot with his aged spread. I tell you, men look better when they gain weight and age. Too bad he’s a baby daddy.

I don’t feel like blogging today. I wish there was something worth reading on the Internet.

I swear the Terminator isn’t long enough. This show should be 2 hours long. I find myself a little puzzled by the events of the show. I now know how Sarah came to be with cancer as she apparently dies somewhere in the timeline (the robot says 2005).

I really don’t have anything to blog about. This totally sucks. I’m more than half-way through the year. Why am I reaching blogger burnout now?

Have you seen that Dominoes commercial with the rapping pasta? When I see that commercial, I think of it as more of a message that says death to hip-hop rather than buy Dominoes pasta. The parents freak out when they see the pasta and when junior starts talking slang, that’s when good ole dad (or is it mom?) takes out rapping pasta with a tennis racket.

I’m okay with that. Too bad the commercial didn’t show a black family with the dad reacting to protect his children from the vile that is rap.

On the news, it seems banks are failing left and right. I went to check on my retirement accounts and they’ve lost quite a bit of money. It’s scary but at the same time if you have the money to invest, now is the time to do it. You just have to make sure the institution you do your investing with is insured.

There was also a memorial for the people who died in the Metrolink crash. I would still consider riding the metro. If it’s my time to go, then it’s my time to go. Nothing can stop that. The thing is, I don’t want to commute. I would like to be able to walk to work or work from home. The ideal is to work from home.

I wonder if Hurricane Ike has anything to do with the slowness of the Internet. I can’t log into anything.

0 comments: