Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 121

Bodybuilding. There's a reason why when I do workout, I focus on cardio. I don't want to look like a man. I do believe in toning, but I don't want to beef up my muscles.

"What I want from a relationship is someone I can be weak to." -Some bodybuilder from the Secret Lives of Women, Bodybuilders episode.

That quote is so stinking Shavonne. I wish I had come up with it first. I wish I knew what her name was so I can give her proper credit.

I don't have much to write about. I mean I do but I have this rule that I won't write about certain places because then, if I did, I would have to categorized my blog as a LOSER BLOG. So those places are totally forbidden until I find cooler unforbidden places to write about. Does this read confusing?

Anyway, I can think of other things I want from a relationship.

What I want from a relationship is someone with equally good credit.
What I want from a relationship is someone who likes to shave legs.
What I want from a relationship is someone who, instead of saying my outfit is ugly, will just take me shopping.
What I want from a relationship is someone who can make me laugh.
What I want from a relationship is someone who isn't cracked out on Jesus, or Allah, or sunflowers, or hippie leaf, or crack, or sex, or not bathing, and the list goes on, and on, and on, almost like a sentence in a William Faulkner novel, only longer.

0 comments: