Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 111

Okay. So I did nothing all day except watch movies. I rented Alien vs. Predator. I don't know what to say about the movie. It was very dark so it was hard to tell what was going on.

I learned something today, buy movies from Costco. Many of the dvds sold there have digital copies so I can load them onto my iPod.

I still haven't started that spec script.

I need to workout. My arms are flabby. I thought I had gained weight but when I stepped on the scale, my weight gain was only part of my imagination.

I still need to workout though. Summer time will be here soon and I will probably be wearing tank tops and such. I need a tan.

I want to leave. Go anywhere. Change my name. Start a whole new life.

0 comments: