Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 107

I've decided to just continue with school. I will have to stay with my employer for another year anyway so I might as well go on and finish school so I can spend that time when I'm done with school working on my writing. It's time to get serious.

Someone asked me when I'll get over this Valley Fever I so wish this was something I could get over in a couple of weeks but I have a feeling I'll be exhausted for a while. Nothing in life is ever easy.

This Valley Fever is starting to affect on my skin. I'm going to bed early tonight. As soon as I'm done blogging I'm hitting the sack.

I don't want summer to get here. I hate the heat of the desert. The only thing I can say about the heat is at least there's relief when the sun goes down.

I need to shave my legs.

I've been thinking a lot about that show Samantha Who? All I need is a couple of 21 minute spec scripts. My issue with writing comedy is, well, I don't think I'm funny.

Plus, I've been feeling like a musical. I think I'm going to try busting out in song at work to see what everyone will do. Will it drive them crazy? Oh, how I wish I came up with the idea of a musical when I was in the military. You can't get fired from that job so answering a question with song would be kind of fun. Almost like when I would email the folks in my unit letting them know I was going to the bathroom and that I would be back at my desk in 10 minutes. They totally thought that was weird.

I think I might get my legs waxed.

There is nothing to watch on tv.

0 comments: