Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Day 95

I just finished editing the team discussion question. I would love to not have to do team assignments! There was another shouting match between two more members of my team. I decided to just step out of it as I didn't want to add oil to the fire.

Member Alpha had a family emergency and had not communicated this matter to the rest of us, Member Delta decided to ask the instructor if this person could be removed from the assignment without exhausting all other means (telephone/email) of making contact with Member Alpha.

Member Alpha and Member Delta got into it. There was name calling, 'virtual' finger pointing, and no resolution. Gotta love it. So far, Member Delta is 3 for 5 as in Delta's gotten into it with three out of five members of the team. I'm sure he goes at it with the fifth person, as she is his wife.

I made some oatmeal craisin cookies and took them to work. The cookies were a hit! I didn't catch a husband but everyone thought they were good, or at least pretended. Dear Carey ate three or four. :smile: I felt really honored that she would eat more than just one. And G-Bot ate two.

I only have two cookies left from that batch. I will save them for Saturday and Sunday.

0 comments: