Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 116

On my way home from work, I almost ran over a puppy. There were three things that prevented that puppy from becoming roadkill:

1) the light at the intersection was red so there wasn't a need to put the peddle to the metal.
2) I was driving in the right lane and I noticed the left lane was not moving and I slowed down. Plus the light at the intersection was red.
3) the car behind me was at a safe enough distance for me to stop without getting rear ended.

The puppy was kind of cute. Not too bright though. I think someone left him on the side of the road in hopes he'd get ran over.

Had that light been green, puppy would have been roadkill.

0 comments: