Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 101

I hate school. Despite the clear instructions posted to the learning team, two members of the team still could not get it right. I swear there should be an aptitude test for online learning and reading comprehension.

I can't wait for the next two years to be over with.

I just finished watching I am Legend. I bought the wrong dvd. I wanted the dvd with the special features that include deleted scenes and alternate endings. Instead, I got the dvd with animated comics which are totally fricken boring. I knew I shouldn't have opened it.

I still don't get the movie. How did that chick get on Manhattan Island? The bridges were blown up? She could have taken a boat if she knew how to operate one. How did she get off the island? Why did they have to kill the dog? I mean really, that poor, sweet, innocent dog.

I have a couple of synopses to write tomorrow night. So that's what I'll be spending my Friday night doing. Sounds like fun. Yeah me. Yeah me. Oh, yeah me.

0 comments: