Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Day 96

I'm so tired and I haven't finished my paper yet. I'm about half-way done. I spent the better half of my day getting some much needed rest and working through yet another learning team dispute. And for some odd reason, I'm feeling extra tired. I can barely stand without getting dizzy and I'm having some body shakes. I need to find some time to go to the doctor. This really isn't normal.

[Shavonne, this is your body on coccidioidomycosis.]

If it weren't for school, I would be able to sleep the all day on the weekends. I guess the only thing good about this is that I don't have to report to an actual classroom. Sometimes I wish Valley Fever was contagious that way I would be confined to my bed. I think I might take a week or two off from school just to sleep.

Now I'm more than half-way done. If I can just get my word count out of the way, I will be able to focus on proofreading tomorrow. The paper isn't due until Monday 1159pm but I want to get this out of the way as I have a busy week and I have about six chapters of reading to do. And I want to start on my paper I'm doing for week six because if I can get done with it next weekend, I can sleep all week long that week. Sleep. It's good for me.

I was going to go out to the poppy reserve this weekend but when I looked out towards the hill the poppy reserve is on, the hill wasn't as orange as it had been last weekend. I think the poppies are fading. I'm glad I went to take pictures when I did.

Well, I still have about 500 words to go. I supposed I can spend two hours finishing my paper. I'm so tire right now and I have to get up early to get my taxes done.

0 comments: