Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Day 99

I've discovered Samantha Who? It's actually a funny show. I like it. Samantha and I have a few things in common. For example, I often leave notes to myself on my blog. Samantha writes notes to herself because she has amnesia. She also uses my favorite phrase 'sooky-sooky' which doesn't translate in any other language. I used it a lot when I was in Afghanistan and those Europeans just didn't get it.

(NOTE TO SELF: Must get my own place.)

The one thing I don't get about the show is, how could someone get evicted from an apartment they own or are paying a mortgage on? I can understand an eviction of a renter but an owner?

Would you move out of an apartment you owned and let your ex-boyfriend stay there? Would you let your ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend move in? I can't believe Samantha even pretended to be okay with that arrangement. The ex-boyfriend would have been out of my apartment the minute I realized I was the person who actually owned the place! Samantha has a really nice apartment, too.

0 comments: