Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Day 100!!!!

This is my 100th post for the year! Yeah baby! Yeah! And to mark this moment, I will blog about nothing except for a show I've been watching, Samantha Who? I think I will try to write a spec script for.

Oh my gosh. There is so much I want to blog about but I can't so I guess I will have to vent to Dear Carey. I hope she's ready for it.

My mom didn't break up with her boyfriend which is great because that means Jesus is not the only man in her life. :smile:

Enough about that, let's break down Samantha Who? down.

Deanne - her slightly stalker friend. Samantha and Deanne were best friends in childhood up until Samantha got popular in the 9th grade.

Andrea - Samantha's alcoholic friend. She reminds me of Captain Jack Sparrow from The Pirates of the Caribbean. Every show Andrea is drinking a martini. I wish I could drink like that. She's my favorite character. Something about mentally sick people.

(I don't get how Samantha could feel comfortable with her ex-boyfriend living in her apartment and screwing his new girlfriend in her [Samantha's] bed! Yuck!)

Mom (Bridgette, I think) - I think she is a cool mom.

Dad (I can't remember his name) - I like him, too. He doesn't speak much.

Todd - I don't get it. What did the old Samantha see in him? What does the new Samantha see in him? Why won't he get his own apartment?!

The doorman (Frank) - I like him. He's quite.

Samantha's assistant - Why won't she find a new job? If Samantha was that dang awful of a boss, I would have left. No job is worth mental and physical abuse. Yes, apparently Samantha was that bad.

I like the show. There are some holes in the story line though. Like, shy won't Todd get his own apartment? How can Samantha get evicted from an apartment she's paying a mortgage on, yes mortgage not rent? And why would Todd want to move his new girlfriend into Samantha's apartment? I mean, isn't that a conflict of interest? And why won't Samantha just tell Todd to get out of her apartment!?

I'm obsessed with Samantha's apartment okay. I really thing it's nice and it would look so much better without Todd. Why won't she tell Todd to get out of her apartment? And when she finally does tell him to leave she should have him buy her a new bed.

0 comments: