Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Day 93

I think I'm going to file a complaint against my instructor. She's being really petty and vindictive. So that's the first thing I'll be doing tomorrow-calling the University of Phoenix and filing a complaint.

My instructor is a terrible communicator for the online environment. For example here are the instructions for a discussion question we are to respond to:

Write and present a substantial summary (to be posted on Monday, March 31 in which you discuss (substantially-200 words or more) what you have learned this week-not a list, but a personal reflection on what impacted you from the week's lessons. Then, respond to your classmates summaries with comments in HR context.

However, in the announcement thread she stated that we should not be posting from our personal perspectives. I would post her original words but she has since changed them. (Dang, I should have gotten a screen shot.) There seems to be a contradiction. Can you see it?

I really hate to do this, but I will hold off for a few more days before I file my complaint.

0 comments: