Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Day 94

I barely got done with my homework tonight. I'm glad I was able to work on it someone today during my lunch break as I would have been up really late.

I have a lot to do tomorrow. I have to get started on my paper. I would like to finish the entire problem solution paper this weekend so I can relax a little during week six.

I discovered how important exercise is. I'm not going to go into details, but I'm going to incorporate exercise into my schedule. I mean, I do have an elliptical machine I can work out on. I really have no excuse except lack of desire.

That's all I have to write about. I need to get to bed. My neck hurts and I'm butt fricken tired from lack of sleep last night.

0 comments: