Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 112

Apparently, I missed the dance of the fricken century. Mario (an R&B singer) and his dance partner danced the Rumba in a way that was better than good sex.

I'm going to have to watch it online sometime this week. Hopefully, it won't take long for tonight's episode to be uploaded to abc.com.

I don't have a dang thing to blog about. I finished my class.

What do Brits know about Country line dancing? Do Brits even listen to country music?

I wish I could ballroom dance.

There's this guy at work who makes goodies from scratch. He always makes sure I'm the first to try his goodies. Monday's goodies were brownies with chocolate and mint chips. Very minty. I think if he bakes me some oatmeal craisin cookies I'm going to ask him to marry me but only if the cookies are as good as mine.

I've got to watch the news because there's an story about healthy alternatives to meat. I love animal flesh as long as there isn't a whole lot of fat on it.

Well I'm going to bed. I can't wait until 11 to watch the news.

0 comments: