Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Day 110

I managed to order the Nappylocs Business in a box. The first time I attempted to place my order, I was taken to an unsecure website where I was expected to fill in my credit card information.

Tina explained to me that when you checkout, you are taken the Yahoo store website (which is secure) so that you can enter your information. That didn't happen for me. The location bar for the page where I was to enter my information didn't have https:// or a lock in the location bar. Another thing I noticed is where you are to enter your credit card number, there wasn't another box asking for the three-digit code on the back of my card.

To make a long story short, I think the website was hacked. I must have visited nappynhappy.com everyday for the last week to see if it was my imagination that the checkout wasn't secure. I wonder if anyone called the office to inform them. I was going to do it Friday morning but forgot and when I went back to the website that night and tried to order and when I went to checkout, the website was secure and the rest is history.

I wish I had gotten screenshots and copied urls because the checkout screen looks different from the original checkout screen I was taken to.

Now for other things...

I'm watching Alien and I'm thinking Geez, this thing has two mouths. The saliva is really watery. I wonder what the alien's breath smells like. Does having two mouths mean twice the halitosis?

0 comments: