Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 105

I love ballroom dancing. If or when I finish school, I'm gonna go man hunting and I'm gonna find me a man that wants to learn to ballroom dance. Ballroom dancing is so sexy. It doesn't matter how unattractive you are, when you ballroom dance, you're the sexiest person in the room.

For example, Evander Hollifield was on Dancing with the Stars. I've never though of him as attractive but I did see him in a different light after watching him dance. I think the fact that he tried dancing knowing he'd look awkward was impressive and sexy enough.

I just finished watching Shannon Elizabeth dance and she's fully aware that she doesn't have hips. I'm so relieved because the first time I saw her in American Pie, I thought to myself, "My gosh, she doesn't have hips." I don't know what I would do if my waist and my hips were the same circumference. I guess I would definitely get an upgrade in my chest area to draw attention away from my hips.

It's almost like having cankles.

Ballroom dancing is so sexy. I just watched a football player do his thang on the floor. He was awesome. I loved the song he danced too-You're all I Need (I don't think it was the Marvin Gaye/Tammy Terrell version).

0 comments: