Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Day 97

{{singing}}I got my taxes done. I got my taxes done. I got my taxes done, un, un. Yeah!{{singing}}

{{singing}}Most people don't sing like this when they get taxes done but I, I, I, I, I, I, I am. Yeah!{{singing}}

Yep, I finally got my taxes and it was good since I'm singing like a fool. I might just make a music video about it one of these days.

I finished my paper today too that's another thing to sing about but I'll wait to do my singing about school when it's actually over. I'm gonna go singing in the streets when that happens.

On a sadder note, I think my mom broke up with her boyfriend. I was wondering when that was going to happen. She's been wanting to spend more time with me, which puts me in a bit of a pickle, you see. I like it when my mom doesn't want to spend time with me. I knew this would happen because last time her boyfriend was here, he mentioned getting married, not when my mom was around or anything, but he wouldn't have to say it in front of her. She'd be able to smell it on him.

My mom is also spending a lot of time helping out with her church so I also suspect that Jesus Christ will be the only man (and a non-living one at that) in her life. :sad:

I suppose it's all gravy good. Well, I'm done for the night. I'm going to relax now.

0 comments: