Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Day 92 April Fool's Day


IMG_0290
Originally uploaded by Shavonne
I did a lot today. I slept in longer than I had planned. I wanted to get up around 630 so I would be tired by the time I have to go to bed. I decided I should stay in bed since the sleep was so dang good. It's been a while since I've slept well.

I went out to the poppy reserve. I took some horrible pictures. It's taking me longer to get used to the camera I bought back in December (Canon Powershot SD950 IS). I plan to go out there again this weekend. I want to get up early in the morning so that the sun is still in the East. It's supposed to rain this weekend so I suspect even more flowers will bloom.

I was going to purchase the Nappylocs Business in a Box but decided against it when I realized the shopping cart feature of the website was unsecure. The website has a Yahoo! Shopping logo but when you click on some of the links there is a yahoo.net in the URL. Legitimate Yahoo! Shopping websites do not have 'yahoo.net' in the URL. This makes the website appear totally bogus. I'm not even going to risk using my credit card number on this website. The other thing that bothered me is there were no real contact phone numbers to call.

So, when it comes to learning more about what would be done to my hair and doing as much research as possible, I'm back to square one. I guess I will have to make an appointment with a Sisterlock consultant if I want to learn more. Maybe I'll as the Lock It Up group about this. The cost of the Nappylocs Business in a Box kit costs the same amount of money as the gas and the hour I would spend with a Sisterlocks consultant the only difference is I would have a DVD and a booklet to help me with my decision.

Oh, I also made some Oatmeal Craisin Cookies. They are so good! If you want to make some, the best recipe for the cookies are on the lid of Quaker Old Fashioned Oatmeal.

I can't remember where I read it, but April Fool's Day is supposedly the religious holiday for atheists. I don't know how true that is but April Fool's Day! And everything I wrote in the previous paragraphs are true.

0 comments: