Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 115

A few more weeks to go and everything will change.

My right hip is hurting for some reason. Every time I take a step it feels like, well it feels like hip dislocation.

I have no idea what to write about.

I'm a couple of days behind in my reading. Yay! I'm so excited to have to play catch up this weekend. I can barely stand it.

I think I'm about to get a grey hair. The hair I have is red at the moment. And when I say red, it's Carrot Top red. It's kind of cool. Does grey hair go graduately grey or does the hair turn funky colors? Did you notice how I spelled 'grey'? With an 'e'! Ha!

I'm tired and I think I will go to bed early. I'm going to try to read at least one chapter before I shut my eyes.

0 comments: