Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day 108

Sometimes I wish I were adopted. I'll probably blog about this later.

Dogs are great, I just don't like being responsible for them. Dogs are like kids, if you don't feed them, they will die. That's why I prefer plants. I can forget about them until I see a wilted plant in a corner, and then I remember the plant needs water.

Lost is becoming very interesting. I now know who the Oceanic Six are: Sayid, Jack, Sun, Kate, Aaron, Hughey. Though I don't think Aaron can be consider an Oceanic Six because he was born on the island after the plane had crashed. So, maybe Michael and Walt? Dang, this doesn't make sense. I'm going to have to check out the newest episodes on abc.com. I was busy trying to stuff my face when I was watching tv.

I really need to go to sleep. I'm tired.

I'm now 97% sure I want to get Sisterlocks. I realized, and this is after watching Deion and Pilar: Primetime Love, that I have to make peace with my hair. Now if I could only get my hands on that nappylocs booklet...

0 comments: