Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 120

I'm watching the Secret Lives of Women on WE and the episode is about the polygamy cult, Fundamentalists of Latter Day Saints (FLDS). Scary. Just plain scary.

I remember watching the Spike Lee movie joint She Hate Me and it is about a guy who loses his job and must find a way to work. Well, his ex-girlfriend (and lesbian) goes to him and offers him $5,000 to get her and her girlfriend pregnant. Then his ex-girlfriend decides to start a business involving the guy. He agrees to impregnate women for $10,000 each! By the end of the movie, he has like 40 children and he's in a polygamous relationship with his ex-girlfriend and her girlfriend.

I think that was the last Spike Lee joint I'll ever watch again.

Polygamy. Not something I would ever be down with. For some reason, I had this image of women breast feeding each other's babies and men being totally stressed out from having to please several wives. LOL!

Okay, I've done it again. I haven't finished my homework and it's due tomorrow. I will just have to write about it.

I've been eating too much protein. I really want some eggs. I think I will stop by McDonald's on my way to work tomorrow and get me some Egg McMuffins.

0 comments: