Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 106

Well, I didn't do any research tonight. I figure as long as I get my research done before Friday, I'll be good. I will spend Friday writing my paper for this class and relaxing the rest of my weekend.

I hate school.

It seems Jesus is the only man in my mother's life. I thought she went to Memphis to visit him this past weekend but she went to St. Louis instead. I think that's the reason she's been wanting to travel with me. I don't like the idea of traveling outside the U.S. with her.

I'm having a hard time staying awake.

I'm still obsessing over Samantha allowing her ex-boyfriend to live in her apartment with his new girlfriend. Samantha comes off as a former skank so I thought she would at least may him pay some rent in magic stick currency. She wants him, he needs a place to live, it seems like the perfect potential reciprocal relationship.

I can't wait until the Sex and the City movie comes out. I want to see Carrie actually get married to Mr. Big.

I'm going to bed now.

0 comments: