Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Day 109

I'm such a procrastinator. I totally didn't finish my paper today. In fact, I probably won't get done with it until Saturday night.

I sat on my duff all day and watched tv. I did get some writing done. I can try to finish writing this paper by midnight. I have to go to bed and get my beauty sleep.

I tried to rent Juno today but Movie Gallery was out of copies. So, I went to Wal-mart and bought the movie. It was okay. The movie definitely had some interesting dialogue. I liked the storyline more than I liked the movie. I'm a big fan of adoption, especially when the mother is too young mentally and financially to take care of a child. I only wished more young mom's would consider adoption.

0 comments: