Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 118

I went shopping to get me some clothes. I have horrible taste in fashion. Lately, the only thing I seem to care about is price.

I have a tendency to purchase something not because I like the style, but because I like the color. Now, I don't have a favorite color which really sucks because it makes it hard for me when I do my laundry to wash certain items with like colors.

I need some clothing for work. The problem is work clothes requires shoes that are incompatible with my feet. I love heels and pumps but those kinds of shoes are so uncomfortable.

I hate shopping.

I love cotton but I hate it when something is made of cotton and you wash it, and it never fits the same way again. I hate cotton that isn't preshrunk.

I didn't finish my reading for the week so I'm way behind. Lucky me. It sucks that I know how to use the search feature for terms. It cuts the amount of reading I have to do down to the bare necessities.

I so totally want to go to the San Diego Zoo. I haven't been to the zoo in so long.

I washed my hair today. The event totally sucked as usual. I pulled half of it out, and the other have broke off onto the floor, counter, and sink. I have about ten strands of hair left on my head. To top it off, I can't find my red hair. I was totally looking forward to taking a little cut of it and tapping it to my journal. I'm really proud of that red hair because I absolutely love red hair.

I'm hungry.

0 comments: