Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 113

I think I was being sized up for recruitment. I'm going to have to spend an awful lot of time avoiding certain individuals because they are religious.

The guy I'm talking about went to BYU and all he talked about was how most of the students there are married. According to him, there is more married student housing than there is single student housing. So not the kind of school I would ever want to go to.

He asked way too many questions, like how old I am. He properly guessed my age, too. I was completely shocked. Most people clock me at 24 but he hit it on the nail with 22. I didn't know I was in the presence of a genius.

I know you are probably tired of reading about me shaving my legs, but I must talk about this. I shaved my legs a few days ago and now they itch like crazy! Nothing relieves the itch.

I think I'm crazy. I think I'm mad. (The British way of saying it sounds more appropriate.) I'd talk about why I think I'm going mad but it involves work and at the moment I just had another brain fart and can't remember why I think I'm going mad.

Buy Domains keep soliciting me to buy shavonne.net but they won't tell me how much it costs. I've asked them about the price because the first time I inquired they wanted over $1000 and that was way too much for my budget. I would consider buying shavonne.net for $50 bucks and not a penny more.

0 comments: