Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Day 215

I was invited to a picnic but decided I didn’t want to go. I didn’t feel like being in the heat and fighting the flies for food I didn’t have a taste for.

It is nice to not have to cook.

Speaking of food, I came across a recipe for Naan. I can’t wait until I’m done with school I have so many recipes I want to try.

I’m really happy to learn that a friend has decided to write a novel. She’s using the NaNoWriMo method to write her book only she’s writing this month instead of November. Oh, how I wish I didn’t have school. I would love to participate. It will have to wait until next year because I don’t have the time to devote to much because of school. 27 more weeks to go.

I need to take some more pictures. I haven’t done any photography in months.

I didn’t get any writing done on my paper. I plan on knocking out the paper tomorrow morning when the major distraction goes to church. I can’t wait until it cools off so I can lock myself in my room.

0 comments: