Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 224

I think it’s time I reveal my true age and I’m only doing this because, well, I’m going to keep this to myself for another 3 years.

But have you ever wished you were younger? I never wished I was younger, I just wish time would stand still or at least everyone around me would get older.

Enough of that.

I just got finished watching a commercial my LetCaliforniaRing.org. Very interesting. I can’t marry the person I love because he doesn’t exist. I’m not sure how I feel about gay marriage. I do know heterosexual marriage is dead or evolving into something bare recognizable.

Gosh I wish I had something to blog about.

I got an email from a friend. She’s moving to Denver. So it seems I will be making a road trip when I finish school to visit her. I’ll also be stopping to visit another old friend from my Carson days and another friend from Korea.

I don’t get Gossip Girl. People really like watching that? How could a show like Firefly not last when garbage like Gossip Girl exists. Urgh!

I have some reading to do before going to bed so I have to call it a night. I want to get a good night’s sleep because I have a long and boring day tomorrow.

0 comments: