Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 235

I had a lunch today to celebrate my rebirth. I stuffed myself silly with pancakes. I’m going to have to workout for many, many hours to work off all those carbs.

The good news is, I finally got my new computer. I was supposed to pick it up at FedEx but they delivered it to the house. I was happy about that because I had no desire to carry the box to my car. I wish I had a picture to show how far I would have had to walk from the entrance to FedEx and my car but it was too far to have to carry without a dolly.

I will be spending most of my day tomorrow writing my paper for my class. I want to be done by close of business so I can relax and give my eyes a rest from all the reading I have to do for school. I plan to spend Sunday surfing the net for some scripts to read and conducting research. I completely forgot to ask a friend of a friend about his experience as an EMT. But there’s always my medical dictionary. I can flip through it and pick something at random.

I need to stop biting my nails.

0 comments: