Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 229

I didn’t do much today. I watched Pride and Prejudice again. I really like that movie. I have no idea why. I guess it’s because love doesn’t equate sex. That’s my biggest pet pieve about most movies and television shows. Man and woman hops in the bed and that’s supposed to represent love. Whatever.

I’ve been bombarded with nothing but sex toy commercials as well as that penile enhancement commercial. And then there’s the valtrex commercial. “One out of every 5 people has genital herpes and they don’t even know it.” That means if there are ten people in a room, two of them will have genital herpes.

I need to go to bed. I will definitely write something more interesting tomorrow. I just wanted to get some blogging in before the end of Saturday.

0 comments: