Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Day 228

Wow. I almost forgot to blog. I was so preoccupied with my research for school. I can’t wait until my vacation in nine days. Oh, I can’t wait.

I rented three movies for the weekend. I got a recommendation for the movie Simone from someone at Thumb Twiddle. I actually liked Simone. It has been one the best movies I’ve seen in the past year. And one of the best films I’ve seen Al Pacino in in a while. That’s pretty sad. I also rented Elizabeth: The Golden Age and Penelope. I figured Elizabeth would bore me to death and Penelope as the potential to entertain.

I can’t believe how humid it is. I hate humid because it never cools off. This is the desert. We aren’t supposed to have anything but dry heat.

I need to get some shut eye. I will try to blog about something interesting tomorrow.

0 comments: