Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Day 221

I don’t have much to blog about. My day went by like all the other days in the work week. I’m hoping to finish with my paper tomorrow so I can go treat myself to Sushi and see the Temptations perform.

There is going to be a Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicle marathon this Sunday! I love that show! I can’t wait until the new season starts.

I’m watching Hellboy on tv. It seems to be a good movie. I wish I had paid more attention to the beginning because I think the movie explains how Hellboy came to be.

I’m going to get some sleep. I want to get up early (after the sun rises) to work on my paper.

0 comments: