Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 240

I am completely stumped as to who Joe Biden is. I’ve never heard of him before and yet he is running as Obama’s VP.

I guess I’ll be doing some research. I don’t know who McCain has picked for his running mate. I’m sure I can find that answer on the Internet. However, I’m just not that interested in what’s going on with either presidential candidate.

I don’t have much time before bed. I’ve been trying to figure out how to post my blog from my iMac. I can’t figure it out. I’m still using my laptop. You’d think I’d be able to work on a file if it’s saved on at Mobile Me. I’m going to have to call tech support.

I really don’t have much to say. I’m tired and I want to go to bed. I have an exciting day tomorrow. I’m going to see the Terra Cotta Army in Orange County. I will definitely take lots of pictures.

0 comments: