Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 239

So, there wasn’t anything wrong with Mobile Me. It works fine. It’s some of the features in iWeb that made my blog look like crap.

Okay. I’m done talking about that.

I don’t know what I want to blog about. I actually just want to go to bed.

My mouth is a little sore from the filling I had put in. It took forever for me to get the feeling back on the left side of my face. I should have taken a picture of me smiling. It looked like I had had a stroke or something.

I did manage to find the pilot script for Pushing Daisies and a script for Grey’s Anatomy.

I really hate !E Hollywood True Story. Tonight’s episode was about Pink. Her story is classic young rebel with a goal to become famous. Dysfunctional family. Drug abuser. High-school drop out. Blah, blah, blah.

Wow. I’m absolutely speechless today. I think it’s fatigue getting to me. I’ve probably gotten around 24 hours of sleep in the past four days because I’ve been staying up late and surfing the net. Darn Internet. I should probably go see a movie tomorrow.

0 comments: