Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Day 218

♫Baby come back! You can blame it all on me.♫
I can’t get that Swiffer commercial song out of my head. I don’t know why because I can’t relate to it. There isn’t a man on this Earth I wish I could reestablish contact with.

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, I’m supposed to be single for life. Genetics prove this. I’m not going to go into detail about this evidence. I’ll save it for another day.

I can’t wait until my time off from work. I will have 9 days to get to create three really good resumes.

Strangely, the stuff I wrote in my journal at work don’t seem adequate enough to actually post to my blog(s). Bummer. Sometimes that happens. I’ll write something at work and then totally scrap it.

For the most part, I think (Dang, I can’t remember what I was going to write).

Well, I think it’s time I go to bed. When I’m so tired I can’t remember anything, (Dang, I forgot what I was going to write).

0 comments: