Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 236

I didn’t finish my paper as expected. I just have no motivation for getting the paper done and finished and turned in.

I’m been fiddling around with my what I am hoping to be my new website but after publishing it, it looks like sh!t. My pictures don’t show up and everything on my web pages are out of place. I don’t even wan to go into the fact that you can’t even read any of my blog’s posts. I can’t figure out what’s wrong with it so I will have to call customer support. So much for easier and faster blogging. I could be a combination of my Internet connection but I think it has more to do with .Mac and Mobile Me. My computer is supposed to update to Mobile Me but hasn’t.

Oh, well. If you want to check out my blog here’s the URL: web.me.com/shavonne77

I just wanted to get my blogging quota for today. I will blog some more tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to finish my paper by noonish so I can spend the rest of the day trying to figure this out.

0 comments: