Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 233

Today is the official end of my military obligation. I am no longer a soldier. I thought I would be happier about it, but like most other days (including holidays), it's just another day.

Why does it feel like just another day? Why am I not jumping for joy? I should be. Could it be because of Thumb Twiddle? I think it is. I left one organization for greener pastures but the pasture I'm in now is no longer green. It's served its purpose. Time to move on.

I went out to eat and I had fun. The food was good. I had the Dot Sol Bi Bim Bap. It was good. I was a little disappointed they didn’t fry the egg before putting in my bowl but the bowl was hot and stayed that way the whole time I was eating and the egg cooked all the way.

I hate changing jobs. I have to get used to new people and processes. That's one of the reasons why I hated being in the Army. I hate having to get used to new people all the time. It would happen every few months but the greatest change always took place when we got a new commander.

Sometimes there would be relief if the commander managed to changed something that didn't work and sometimes in the attempt to change whatever it was that destroyed morale, the commander managed to screw other things up.

I need to do some research on medical mysteries and how they were solved. I think I will spend one day of my vacation watching discovery health channel. I want to increase my options for a spec script. My script has to be on an ABC show still in production. So far, I will try to write a spec script for Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and Pushing Daisies. I even thought about spec scripting Samantha Who? But I just don't get Samantha Who? Though I seem to like it. There's potential for a lot of interesting scenarios when you have a woman who was a major bitch before getting hit by a car which resulted in her having amnesia. How will she pay for the beautiful condo her free-loading, exboyfriend is living in now that she's unemployed?

Anyways, I want to write about three scripts because that will give me a good pool to choose from. I just don't know a thing about medicine. If I were to write what I know, then the only thing I've been through surgically is a bunionectomy. Very painful. I would totally wish that on my worst enemy.

"Give me your ugly @ss feet so I can saw that protruding bone off b!tch!"

But my spec script won't be about war. If I write a spec script for Grey's Anatomy, it will have to be about the doctors shagging each other and becoming more screwed up (mentally) in the process. Though, I can totally imagine Callie saying that to Izzy, providing Izzy has ugly feet. Callie is a bone doc and Izzy did screw Callie's husband which resulted in Callie and George filing for divorce. So, you see, there's plenty of just cause for Callie to utter those words to Izzy. Without the profanity, of course. That was all me.

Ah, about cookies. Everyone is in a baking mood. The guy who saved me from a venomous, man-eating cricket brought in some peanut butter cookies with peanut butter morsels. Not exactly a cookie that would make a spring chicken like myself fall madly in love. It was more like a cookie that would wake me from that grand illusion of happily ever after. If he had given me one of his cookies right after saving me, I would never have felt like I owed him my life. Or a doughnut. The cookie was that bad.

Nothing compares to my Oatmeal Craisin Cookies. They are orgasmic. Better than lousy sex.

0 comments: