Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 227

I was watching the news last night and there was a very short story about how a man in Michigan bought a house for $1. Of course, all the fixtures had been removed by vandals and I think they took out the the pipes, but for a buck that house is a bargain. Purchasing all that stuff won't be a problem. He can easily make his money back if he rented the house out.

I put offers in on two houses in Michigan. I'm still waiting to hear from the banks. It would be nice to have some extra cash flow.

Something else I saw on the news made me think about how someone I know says China is just a country full of people riding around on bicycles. I caught a glimpse of season 9 (?) of America's Next Top Model, and Bianca was complaining about the traffic in Shanghai being 4 times worse than traffic in New York City. More and more people living in the cities in China own cars nowadays. Well, last night on the news, there was a group of Los Angeles residences on bicycles trying to raise awareness of cyclists and the city's need for more bicycle lanes. It would seem like Americans are reverting to lesser means of transportation while the Chinese are upgrading their bikes for autos. Of course, people are trading in their autos in masse but maybe it will catch on and people will start biking to their destinations (in their free time). Maybe we'll be able to lose our reputation for being overly plump.

Just watching a little Ugly Better before bed and Gene Simmons guest starred on the show. He has the longest tongue. A tongue that should never get flicked at any time due to the fact that a woman may think he wants to sample. I’m going to leave it at that. You get the picture. But really, I completely forgot how unattractive I thought he was until he stuck out his tongue.

I’m officially broke. I have no money until I feel like it. I have to buy myself my graduation present soon. I can’t wait to get it though I feel as if I will miss my favorite toy. There’s something about being able to

0 comments: