Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 238

So I went to the Apple store at the Glendale Galleria to see if I could get some help with my Web site. He only new the basics of iWeb but he did set me up with a 1 to 1 Concierge appointment with someone who knows a little more about using iWeb. That’s actually really good customer service. I like it when they continue to find someone with the knowledge to help be rather than shrugging their shoulders and telling me:

Sorry. You’re sh!t out of luck! Best of luck with your future endeavors!

I have a theory. My issue may have something to do with me duplicating the entry template from previous post. I’m not sure if this is the case. It shouldn’t be the case. Why have a duplicate feature if all it does is cause problems? That doesn’t make much sense to me.

Or it could have something to do with the Internet connection. My connection is so dastardly slow. Urgh!!!If I was religious, I’d pray for a faster connection. DSL is almost like dial-up only without that dial tone and the scrambling sound and screech. Did I recall that right?

Anyway, I saw one of those Smart Cars. It was a hideous red color (all red cars are hideous). I could fit two cars in just one parking spot. It is only big enough to fit to people (of course) but I thought is was so cute despite the red.

I also saw several Mustangs with stripes. I don’t know what it is about Mustangs (retro, that is) and the strips but if I had a penis I would totally get a woody every time my eyes would grace the beauty that is the Mustang (retro ones with stripes).

I missed my dental appointment. I had asked for a Monday appointment but the receptionist or whatever you call them, asked me if Wednesday would be okay. I said sure though I would prefer to get it done early in the week. But my little card thing with the appointment time and date on it said Wednesday. So, sometime between last Monday and today my appointment got moved. So I have to go in tomorrow afternoon to get stuck (with a syringe) by a hot dentist. I hope he never sees my blog.

My agenda for tomorrow is to finish up some resumes (I know I keep talking about it) and do some searching for scripts and medical mysteries.

Okay, so my internet connection is so fricken slow, I don’t think I will be able to make my daily blogging quota. Plus, I’m dang tired. I got less than 4 hours sleep before I drove to Glendale for help I didn’t really get.

0 comments: