Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 225

I must be cold blooded but I think I’m right to question someone that has a history of not being available for school.

Apparently there was a death in his family and he won’t be available Saturday and Sunday. I should have bet money that he would us that excuse. And he’ll get away with it because that’s just the way things are. Some people put in the effort so that others can get credit. Life is like that.

Oh, well. No used to getting upset. I’m sure my request for an obituary or funeral program won’t fly well with him either, especially since he won’t be able to produce one. Ha!

There was something I had planned on blogging about but I can’t remember.

I killed a silverfish today. I hate those dang things. I hate 99.9% of bugs and will only tolerate them in an outdoor setting.

I wish there was something I could put in the house to keep the bugs out for good.

0 comments: