Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 234

Tomorrow will be my luncheon. People I know will get to watch me stuff my face with pancakes. Or scrambled chicken embryos. I don’t know. It will all depend on how I’m feeling. I’m thinking I will need some protein.

I just finished exercising using the Wii. I unlocked another Wii Fit game (Boxing). It was fun and hard because I couldn’t remember the rhythm. When my trainer threw in the combination punches I was totally lost.

I shot some video of my mom doing the Hula Hoop aerobic exercise. It’s pretty funny. Of course, she ended up getting video of me so I’m going to have to post it soon so you can get a laugh. She has no idea of how to shoot video so it came out pretty crappy. I’m going to have to edit the video. I beat her top score and made it to first place with 838 spins. I kicked @ss!

I went to FedEx to get my new computer but the delivery guy hadn’t come back from his delivery rounds so I told the customer service rep to hold my packages so I can pick my computer up tomorrow. I won’t get to enjoy it until next week but it will be a relief to know that I have it. I got it pretty quick considering I got it custom configured and ordered it on Sunday.

I had another boring meeting at Thumb Twiddle. Very boring. I had some oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips and chocolate M&Ms. I didn’t like all the chocolate but I thought the oatmeal part was really good. One of these days I’m going to bake some of my oatmeal craisin cookies but it won’t be until around Christmas or after I finish with school.

I need to build up my savings. Did I tell you I can’t wait to get my taxes done? I’m expecting a nice fat check from Uncle Sam. Well, I better get going to bed now.

0 comments: