Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 244

I didn’t do much of anything today except read. My stomach’s been bothering me. I think I’ve been eating too many vegetables.

I watched something on Discovery Health Channel about a man in Mexico who weighed over 1,000 pounds. He got that way from eating all the wrong foods and when he could take care of himself because he was bed bound, his mother stuffed him with food that helped him pack on the pounds.

He lost around 400 pounds on a special diet called the Zone. His other option was to do that stomach surgery. He turned down the offer to get the surgery.

I don’t have much to blog about today. I got my final grade for the class I finished last week. I should be excited about this but I guess my grades have been so good, there’s no reason to get excited over an A. Four more classes left. I will be done in February. I can’t wait.

I’m developing a rash on my inner elbows. I noticed my skin in those to areas becoming really hot and then itchy. Now I have redness and a little pain. If it gets worse, I’ll be going to the doctor. I’ll try some tea tree oil. That helped wonders on my leg.

1 comments:

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Shavonne,

I hope that you begin to feel better soon.