Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Day 222

I didn’t do much today except outline my paper that’s due on Monday. I plan to write it tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to get it done. I’m really tired of school and would normally have finished it by now but there is something else I’d rather be doing. Like biting my toenails.

I was looking forward to some Japanese food but had to settle for Panda Express. Panda Express is about the best Chinese food available in the Antelope Valley. Sad really since it isn’t all that great. I don’t even like the fortune cookies. Here’s what my Panda Express fortune for today:

Executive ability is prominent in your makeup.


I have to get my blogging done for the night. I’m tired and need to get some rest. I have a lot to do tomorrow.

0 comments: