Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Day 216

The more I play with iWeb, the more I want to host my Web site using iWeb. After figuring out how to change the template to my specifications, I really dig the program. My only issue is I’ve already paid for a two-year hosting service with Dot5Hosting.

The reasons that have kept me from using iWeb and dot Mac (now MobileMe) is the price of using MobileMe ($99/year) and Web sites maintained using iWeb generally do not look good when viewed using Internet Explorer. I don’t have any qualms about Internet Explorer because I don’t use it. I prefer Firefox. I would use Safari exclusively, but many of my banking institutions do not support Safari. It’s important that I have access to my money.

I find my computer an absolute distraction. I haven’t been able to get a good start on my paper all weekend. I’m constantly logging on to the net and surfing. I plan to finish this paper today. (It’s now 4:30 p.m.)

It’s not just my computer that is distracting, it’s the darn tv. I discovered Wild China on National Geographic, and because I want to go to China, I’ve done nothing but watch the documentaries produced for China week. I completely forgot about the Olympics in China this year. Oh, if it weren’t for that Army recall, I would have gone to see the Olympics in Beijing.

I must find a new job so I can travel wherever I want.

There was some other stuff I wanted to blog about but I will save it for another day. I will probably blog about in a few weeks when I don’t have school or going to work. Well, at least I don’t have to go to school tomorrow.

I’m so disappointed about not getting my paper done on Saturday or today. Well, here’s to getting it done tomorrow morning.

0 comments: