Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 232

Okay, so I was reading an article at the Writer’s Guild of America Web site about Shonda Rhimes and how she got started in writing and producing for tv. It’s very interesting.

Basically, what I got from the article is write what I know. That seems easy enough. Gosh, I totally had something interesting to write about.

Tomorrow marks the last day with the Army. My 8-year commitment will be over. Exhale. The only thing that could top this feeling is if I moved out of the AV. It will happen. It will take a little longer than expected but it will happen. I’ll need to save a lot of money to make it happen.

I’m hoping to get a really good tax return next year. I’m anxious to get my taxes done.

I will hopefully be a home owner by the end of next month. I won’t be living on the property because the house is in Michigan, but I will be able to have some extra income coming in.

Confession. Now that I know the Jonas Brothers are of legal age (at least two oldest are) I think they are so cute. It makes me pretty darn ticked to be 22ish. I think its all that dark hair. They kind of remind me of T-Bone before he cut his curly hair.

I need to go upstairs and wash my hair.

0 comments: