Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Day 219

My mom’s birthday is in 6 days. I still haven’t gotten her anything. I guess I will take her out to dinner at Roma’s or something. I should call and make reservations tomorrow.

I’m so hungry but I don’t feel like cooking. There was something I wanted to blog about. I’ll keep writing until I can think of it.

I went searching for software for my computer. I can’t seem to find the right combination of software. The bundles come with programs I will never use.

Mr. Bento lunch boxI have devastating news. I burned a hole in the lid of one of the bowls that goes to my Zojirushi Mr. Bento lunch box. Holy moly! I’d post a picture of the lid with the tiny whole but that would mean getting out my camera, taking a picture and downloading it to my computer. I don’t have the patience for that tonight. I have to try to find a way to order a replacement. Gosh, when they said microwaveable, they didn’t say anything about the lids not being microwaveable. It isn’t very pretty to see the tiny hole in the lid. I just hope they will have a way for me to be able to purchase a new lid or bowl because to replace the entire box would be rather pricey. But I love my Mr. Bento lunch box. I’m able to give myself good portions, which is a good thing because I have a tendency to over eat and since it’s been a couple of hundred weeks since my 20th birthday, my metabolism has slowed down. (Yes, I can no longer brag about having a girlish figure.)

I really enjoy blogging with iWeb. For the past 10 days, I’ve been composing my posts in iWeb (instead of TextEdit) and then copying and pasting into my blog. I’ve been wanting to change the look of my blog for a while because I’m tired of it. With iWeb, changing my blog is so easy. And I can add my photography with every post rather than using my pictures as a background for my blog. It looks really cool. And adding pictures is so easy. I don’t have to link externally for my flickr account. Just drag and drop. Okay, let me stop. I’m starting to sound like an advertisement.

I really don’t feel like blogging. i just want to go to bed.

0 comments: